The challenge at Less is More this week is to use Vellum or Acetate.
Vellum is a really versatile medium and here I used it in a slightly different way from anything I have done before.
I began by embossing a small sheet with a stencil and then dropped a variety of autumnal shades of alcohol ink and a little blending solution before allowing it to dry. I then cut some leaves from this and arranged them into a wreath shape and adding a layered die-cut sentiment from Stamplorations.
I attached them by spraying the reverse of the shapes with Spray and Stick, but I'm not too sure if they will remain secure... time will tell!
Die cut leaves are from Impression Obsession.
This one uses a little acetate to create the transparent part of this shaker card.
The die cuts are from Papertrey Ink and Cuttlebug.
Since photographing this I have moved the @ sign down a little... it irritated me that it wasn't quite in the right place.