Tuesday 1 June 2010

Wild Things

When I saw the theme of 'Wild Things' for this week's challenge at My Time to Craft, the Trogg's song, 'Wild Thing' jumped into my head... hence the reason for choosing the words for the sentiment on this card, which were computer generated.
The image is from the wonderful Dustin Pike and coloured with Copics. The papers are mainly Cuddly Buddly, with a glimpse of a piece from Pink Petticoat.
I used the sketch from Friday Sketchers as the basis of this card.
I was surprised how similar the two hearts were; the symbol I added to the sentiment is almost a mirror image of the one on the drawing!
I still have to make a card for my daughter's friend, but I'm gradually catching up with things!

5 comments:

  1. Hiya Chrissie
    Love this card - such a cute image and fab colouring.
    Have a great day.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh... lovely card!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Chrissie and doesn't that sentimnet show our age!!!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chrissie,

    Your card is soooo cute! You did a wonderful job coloring him. You could enter this over at Crafty Creations Challenges also; as they want a black and white card with a splash of red.

    My card for the Friday Sketchers challenge can be found at http://www.designsbydj.blogspot.com

    TFS,

    Debra (dj1952)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm now singing this in my head!!! He's a cute elephant!!!

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie