Sunday 30 November 2014

Noel


When I was making this card for Freshly made Sketches, I realised that I seem to have lost a tiny word die. I was going to use the Sizzix 'noel'. but it has disappeared. I guess it may have gone in the bin with scraps. but it does annoy me when I can't find things. A Wink of Stella oen went missing for quite a while, but gladly that turned up again so I can only hope that my noel die will too!
The one I used here is from Clearly Besotted. The stag is from Memory Box, the mountain from Simon Says Stamp and the trees from Marianne Craftables. I adapted the lower border (Marianne) to match the upper one, by over cutting with my Simon Says Stamp stitched edge. It originally had a pierced one!

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Chrissie!
    I too hate it when things go missing, it's even more frustrating when you find them and can't remember how you wanted to use them!!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, so clean looking and the deer is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the monochromatic color scheme, and the deer and trees are such great dies. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I love the kraft & white together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie