Monday 27 April 2015

Muse Inspiration Designer

I was delighted to be asked to provide the inspiration for the challenge at
  Muse
Here I began by spritzing a piece of card with water and then dropping Spun Sugar and Festive Berries Distress inks onto it. I also tapped a little mica powder onto the wet surface. When dry, I stamped the Stamploration flowers with Versamark and embossed them in gold. I added more deep red ink to the petals and then added Glossy Accents to the centres and tipped micro beads into the liquid glue. I thought his looked a little insipid, so I added some Gold Aqua Tint ink to them and dropped a few spots onto the remainder of the background. The panel was cut with a Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die and mounted on a dry embossed black layer, similarly cut.
The Memory Box dragonfly was cut from gold textured paper plus a second layer of wings from vellum, which I dry embossed to add a little veining and then inked with gold ink.
The sentiment is from Tattered Lace.
It will be so interesting to see the various interpretations of this Muse card!
I shall look forward to visiting everyone!

22 comments:

  1. Hola Chrissie, your card is stunning and very dramatic...wonderful!!!.
    Your card is a really challenge this week!!!!
    Hugs from Palma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoopie! You're the MUSE girl this week! Your card is lip-smackingly gorgeous Chrissie but you've certainly not made it easy! Can't follow that! It's oozing drama, sizzle and glam by the bucket load. Love it. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Chrissie.
    What about adding to the STAMPlorations ongoing challenge? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! This is gorgeous :) what a stunning card...

    ReplyDelete
  5. My oh my this card is amazing! I absolutely love it. Fabulous colours, stunning design.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgoeus rich colours Chrissie and congrats on being GD at Muse x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, what a beauty! Perfect Muse material, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so rich in colour with the red and gold, just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chrissie this is SOOOooooo gorgeous! I saw this card over at Muse and had to pop over to exclaim all sorts of compliments over it! I definitely will be trying to play along with this one! And I definitely will be hitting the follow button over here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card Chrissie, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chrissie! This creation is absolutely gorgeous. The reds are so striking, and the gold embossing on top of your fabulous distress inked panel is perfect. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just gorgeous ! Such a beautiful card and love the gold embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is STUNNING!! Love the deep colours with the gold. Absolutely brilliant design Chrissie!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chrissie, when I saw this card as a lifting I decided to skip this time) it is so beautiful and so stunning! The design is gorgeous! But I don't think this challenged for me((

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card, love that panel such beautiful colours. Gail xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't wait to see what others do either. This is so outstanding that I'm not sure anything can measure up.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful, love the rich vivid colours too ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow, the daisies look fabulous embossed in gold, Chrissie! This is such a stunning card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning card! Love contrasting colours of the embossed gold and red!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie