Sunday 22 May 2016

If only I had a brain!

It has just taken me over an hour or even longer to transfer a couple of photos from my phone to my laptop! For quite some time it has worked perfectly well, but for some reason today I must have altered some setting or other and I simply could not get the transfer to happen. In the end I'm not really sure how I actually managed it, so doing the next transfer might be interesting!
Anyway here is a card I made as a case of Cornelia's Christmas card for Muse:~ Christmas Visions
As you can see it's a pretty close imitation, but I love the unusual colour choice and use of vellum!
The die I used for the sentiment follows the contour of the lower panel beautifully! It's from Simon Says Stamp. The snowflake is from Avery Elle.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful CASE, Chrissie! Glad I could inspire you to play along! Love the subtle sparkle, too! Thanks for linking up at MCV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty - love the silver and double-snowflake! So glad you joined us at MCV this week, Chrissie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty Chrissie (and the card :-)). I love that die, how have I missed it in my crafty shopping sprees? I frequently resort to emailing a photo to myself from my phone, then pick up the email on my PC and save the photo from there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the Muse card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card...love your take on the Muse inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie